Accident Waiting to Happen

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Grandma iCandy?

Martin just stormed in my office and said he is being a good employee by letting me know there was this iCandy in one of our co-worker's cube for some reason and I needed to check it out.

So off we went starting up a make-believe conversation so we can stop in front of said cube and check out this sexy woman that Martin was so excited about. One thing everyone needs to know, there are no hot women here where we work so anything that comes remotely close to attractive, the guys are all over it. Some employees (I will not say the name) take it a bit further and hit on anything that moves, but that's a different story for a different time.

As we finally make it to destination iCandy we stop in front of her cube and I position myself to check her out. As I turn my head, my eyes got a rude awakening looking at a woman that looks like someone's grandma with a skirt on. Immediately "mission is aborted" and we return back to my office as I turn to Martin and tell him how sick of a man he is and she looked more like Grandma iCandy. Martin swore she looked a lot better when he first glanced over and maybe 20 years ago she was hot.....I would say more like 40 years ago, but hey if grandmas are what catches Martin's eye, more power to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger AnonymousBlogger said...

LOL. Damn, I hate when that happens. Shame on anyone who gets your hopes up, and then when you check it out, it's a letdown.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the time we were in Fred Meyer's, and Martin poked me and whispered under his breath "Damn, that's one ugly woman!"

To which I looked, and immediately replied, "That's because it's a man in a skirt."

He honestly had no idea.

This makes me think someday he's going to be on the news for beating up a transvestite he picked up on, thinking it was a woman.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home